Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sleepy

It's 1:20 am.
and I have a big quiz at 830 in the morning.
but instead of sleeping next to my already sleeping boyfriend
I'm sitting here
and typing this
and feeling guilty for not doing the aformentioned studying.

I'm also burning hot
and have a head ache from working out too hard
(canthathappen?)

I have so much to do this week.

mondayitalianquizworkpaperwriting

tuesdayworkturninginpapergoingtoclassmemorizingitalianpresentation

wednesdayitalianpresentationworkstudyingforwomen'sstudiesexamworkmeetingandpresentation to them...hooray

thursdaywomenstudiesexamandpickingupotherexam

fridayitalianclassparty

le sigh. I'm sorry if you actually read that. I really just needed to type that out for my own brain to stop freaking out.

so basically. I"m holding on to survive this week, swinging through next week, then holding my breath til i leave for Italy.

hooray.

No comments: