Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my last day in the states. Tuesday, I leave for what I believe to be as an adventure of a lifetime. Expectations and anticipation are killing me. I have no idea of what I am about to experience. I have have thousands of conversations with people about how jealous they are and how I'm going to have such a great time. And I believe them...but I can't quite grasp it just yet. The living room at my house in West Chester is absolutley scattered with all my belongings that I have to cram into my two pieces of luggage tomorrow afternoon. My sewing machine is waiting for me to finish two more skirts. My hair is yelling at me to color it before I forget. And my list of to do things isn't getting any smaller. My brain is soooooooooooooooo scattered. And I love it.

I always knew I would study abroad...but I can't believe it's actually about to happen. Not only am I studying abroad...but I'm visiting the one country that I never thought I would ever see, Ireland. It's going to be incredible. I can't even fathom it. And all the while I'll be with one of my favorite people in the whole freaking world. I couldn't have imagined it being more perfect.

48 hours from now I'll be over the Atlantic ocean. geeeeeeeeeee. Drugged...of course. Flying and I do not get along. But like my mom said, if you like traveling, something's gotta give. So! Drugged it is. Hopefully I'll be conscious enough to see the sun rise as we land in Ireland....and conscious enough that poor John doesn't have to drag me off the plane with all our luggage.

This past week I have done nothing but sit on my ass, see my friends, laugh a whole lot, eat alot of food, buy tons of things, and hang out with my parents. I needed this week like woah. So now, I wait to embark on packing, waiting, and hyperventilating, which, of course, was a given.

I will keep this updated, hopefully, which a bunch of beautiful pictures of me being a silly tourist. But hey, can you blame me?

So...the next time I will be writing may be in Dublin. God damn. Happy day :)

Until then, ciao i miei bambini.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are going to have SO much fun!

Don't you dare come back until you have been to Oliver St. John's and Temple Bar!

*wink*